Terms of Delivery
- Delivery times only apply to products currently in stock.
- In periods of high demand it is possible that an order may be accepted, with insufficient stock to fulfil it. If this happens we will contact you as soon as possible and issue a refund.
- The shipping options may vary depending on the delivery address, what time you make your purchase and item availability.
- If required, deliveries must be signed for by either yourself or a trusted friend/neighbour.
- We reserve the right not to deliver orders if we believe the address is not secure, for example, to a communal postal address – if this affects an order you place, we will notify you as soon as possible.
We do all we can to honour the timescales for delivery indicated, but very occasionally things can go wrong that are outside of our control. In this case, we will communicate with you as soon as we are aware of an issue and work to make things right.
Customs Import Duty
Any customs or import duties on deliveries are charged once the parcel reaches its destination. These charges must be paid by the recipient of the parcel. Unfortunately, we have no control over these charges, and cannot tell you what the cost would be, as customs policies and import duties vary widely from country to country. For further details contact your local customs office for current charges before you order